Tuesday, September 30, 2008

And she does it again!

As most of you know, I do my big grocery shop with my parents, Grandpa takes Gracie in his cart, and leaves me blissfully alone.

It is always nice because dad always takes us out for lunch when we are all done.

Today was shopping day, Gracie loves her grandpa, she can't get enough of him....

While we were eating our meal, she keeps looking at him.....sorta confused, but keeps her mouth shut.

I was watching her the whole meal, and I knew that something was on her mind.

Then finally she just had to ask as she peers up at his head "Grandpa? Where is your hair?"

6 comments:

andrea said...

isn't she hilarious! honest yet funny! just hug her tightly!

JMBMOMMY said...

:) So cute. What did he say??

Tina said...

snickering...that's funny!

Carrie and Jim said...

Ha! Never a dull moment, she is something else. I love it!

Anonymous said...

What did your dad say??? Toooo funny!!!!

Anonymous said...

that's too cute!

My story

Welcome to my blessed life!! Meet myself, a 32 year old stay at home momma. Meet hubby, who I have been married to for 14 years. We got married right out of high school, and while there have been many hardships, my husband is my best friend, and I wouldn't change a thing. We are living life with a 6 year old Grade oner, Gracie and 3 year old toddler, Alysha, which has its challenges, but we love every minute of it. God has blessed us with everything we need as well as tonnes of great friends and family.