Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Daily life...







Ahhhh, I feel like I am sort of back to regular everyday life now. We have had a very busy couple of weeks planning our anniversary party, and so much thanks to everyone who helped, it went off with out a hitch. Chris and I got to have the partay that we always wanted, and even though we had a small child running around until three o'clock in the morning (THAT was not planned) she was awesome and had fun and we had a blast.





These were our tables, oh so beautiful!

Gracie "helping" Auntie Jamie, really she just wanted to ride on the cart!!

Our family (Gracie is soooo ready for bed)



Then after the party we had all sorts of loose ends to tie up, and bills to pay, and running around to do, then I got sick.......I am feeling better today finally, still have a nasty cough, but on the mend.


So maybe now I can get to my long neglected house work (yuck)


Hubby is gone for the week, starting today. I so can't stand it when he is gone, he is such a help to me and loves spending time with Gracie, that I really do miss him and his help. Time should pass quickly though, and hopefully we can go visit him...


A couple of updates; chewing my nails...I got a gift certificate for my birthday for a professional job on my nails. I will be doing that soon, and that should break my nasty habit. Smoking; I am still a smoker, but hopefully this week I will be trying again to quit. Last time that I failed at quitting I realized that I don't think I can do it on will power alone, so I have purchased the Patch and HOPE that works better for me. I so hate this habit.....And finally the drinking too much pop; well, I am leaving that one for now, and going to concentrate on the more unhealthy one!!!


3 comments:

andrea said...

Oh Lizzie...I just love that idea for your party! Must have been so fun! I can't even start to imagine how amazing that would have been! are you feeling better now? way to go trying to stop your bad habits...just think of the money you could save from your lack of smokes! you can SO DO IT!

Carrie and Jim said...

Great party.
Good luck with the smoking issue, I can imagine that it is really tough. Esp. since your hubby is gone. Be strong Lizzie you can do it!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling better and good luck with the smoking - I know it is tough, but you can do it and the patch should help lots!!!

My story

Welcome to my blessed life!! Meet myself, a 32 year old stay at home momma. Meet hubby, who I have been married to for 14 years. We got married right out of high school, and while there have been many hardships, my husband is my best friend, and I wouldn't change a thing. We are living life with a 6 year old Grade oner, Gracie and 3 year old toddler, Alysha, which has its challenges, but we love every minute of it. God has blessed us with everything we need as well as tonnes of great friends and family.