Monday, December 22, 2008

Waiting, waiting, waiting.........

Right now I am waiting to hear that Chris' flight has lifted off from Chicago, then at least I know he is in the air and on the way back to me!!! Another day filled with delays, but as long as he is safe and home, that is all that matters.


My sister in law is cooking us supper, so when we pick him up, we will go there and thank goodness I won't have to cook tonight.


I just can't express how excited I am to have him home again, being away from each other really makes you appreciate them so much more don't you think?

Merry Christmas to all, and a happy new year!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am all goose bumps for you how exciting!!!

Carrie and Jim said...

I hope his arrival comes quickly and that you have a wonderful reunion. I can't imagine how tough that is for you. ~Merry Christmas!

andrea said...

i so agree! Enjoy being with your hubby and sweet lil one? Are you feeling better these days? merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am SOOOOOO happy hes back and you can be happy family again!! Yeah! And have a wonderful and safe New YEar!!!

God bless!
Amanda

My story

Welcome to my blessed life!! Meet myself, a 32 year old stay at home momma. Meet hubby, who I have been married to for 14 years. We got married right out of high school, and while there have been many hardships, my husband is my best friend, and I wouldn't change a thing. We are living life with a 6 year old Grade oner, Gracie and 3 year old toddler, Alysha, which has its challenges, but we love every minute of it. God has blessed us with everything we need as well as tonnes of great friends and family.