I have been reading others blogs for quite some time now, and I really enjoy the Grilling Goodness blogs, so I decided that I shall try my hand at it also. Plus it gives me a blog that isn't all about silly day to day things and complaining!! So here goes.....
1. What's your 'dream machine' - as in vehicle? Do you think you'll ever own it?
I used to like a few different ones...T-bird, Camero, etc.....I really like older souped up cars. However as we get older I think that right now, being able to get a mini van or something like that with lots of storage and cubby holes, would be just wonderful.
2. Can you water ski?
I never really have. I tried once and ended up upside down....and I am not a fan of my face in the water, so I highly doubt I will try it again.
3. What kind of milk to you prefer?
I don't. I hate milk.
4. Have any of your pet peeves 'gotten your goat' this week?
YES!! My hubby promised that since I was pregnant that it was now his job to do the kitty litter...which has yet to be done.....
AND my beautiful Gracie has been pooping and taking her diaper of while napping....then using it as playdoh.....
5. How do you prepare your taxes? HR Block, Turbo Tax, by hand - or does someone else do it for you?
We usually do it ourselves, using the program online.
6. Did you start a workout program this New Year?
No. My long term goals are to have this baby and THEN try to get my body back to some semblance of itself.
7. Do you have a certain meal that you cook each and every week?
I try not to. Hubby and I grew up with families that had low incomes and so the food we ate was the same all the time. Cheap chicken for two weeks straight...so I do try not to do that. However there are things I do repeat lots, like home made Mac and Cheese, and lately we do eat lots of chicken, due to the fact my tummy isn't happy with anything else......
8. When do you normally write your blog posts?
While I eat lunch or later on in the evening when folks are in bed! :)
God bless and have a wonderful Friday!!!