Monday, November 06, 2006

A day in the life....



What is a normal day?? Is there such a thing as a normal day anymore?? Some days are pretty routine and nothing extremely exciting happens, other days you just don't quite know what you are going to get. However, I do not mind this, things that keep you on your toes is usually a good thing.
We have said since day one that our Gracie was advanced, and sure enough she is!! She is just about the cutest thing that you have ever seen (yes yes I am a baised mom!! but who can blame me!!) and if you take a look at the pictures, you will see that she is already reading and walking at just under four months old!
I am hoping that I can write about some of the fun times and some of the trials of being a new mama on this blog, I do have another blog that I have had for years on MSN, but thought maybe I would write on this one occasionally with different outlooks and perspectives, so we shall see how that goes!!!

No comments:

My story

Welcome to my blessed life!! Meet myself, a 32 year old stay at home momma. Meet hubby, who I have been married to for 14 years. We got married right out of high school, and while there have been many hardships, my husband is my best friend, and I wouldn't change a thing. We are living life with a 6 year old Grade oner, Gracie and 3 year old toddler, Alysha, which has its challenges, but we love every minute of it. God has blessed us with everything we need as well as tonnes of great friends and family.