Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Humor for the day

How to babyproof:
Throw away the pennies. Just throw them away.
• Try to decide what to do with the prescription painkillers. Take a few yourself to see if they still work (they do!), then store the rest in the glove compartment of your car.
• What are those things anyway? The ones under the sink? They look dangerous, but you don't even recognize them. Oh! They seem to be "cleaning products"! Get rid of them.
• Use duct tape to attach bubble wrap to bathtub faucet, coffee-table edges, tile floor, and dog's teeth.
• Use duct tape to attach bubble wrap to baby.

"It is not economical to go to bed early to save the candles if the result is twins." - Chinese Proverb

1 comment:

Ann Harrison said...

Hi!
I found you through Mom Bloggers Club.
This is a great list!

My story

Welcome to my blessed life!! Meet myself, a 32 year old stay at home momma. Meet hubby, who I have been married to for 14 years. We got married right out of high school, and while there have been many hardships, my husband is my best friend, and I wouldn't change a thing. We are living life with a 6 year old Grade oner, Gracie and 3 year old toddler, Alysha, which has its challenges, but we love every minute of it. God has blessed us with everything we need as well as tonnes of great friends and family.