I was perusing the internet and came accross these humourous thoughts, which cracked me up, so I thought I would share.
Toddler property laws
1. If I like it, it is mine
2. If it is in my hand, it is mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it is mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it is mine.
5. If is mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I am doing or building something, all of the peices are mine.
7. If it looks just like mine, it is mine.
8. If I think it is mine, it is mine.
Another funny to share, Friday was Gracie's birthday and Saturday was Chris's birthday. I was trying to get Gracie to say how old she was...
"honey you are this much, one, two!!"
I get an "ok" from her.
Then I said, "daddy is 29 tomorrow!"
and in the most disbelieving voice
"Noooooo daddy's three!!"