Friday, June 12, 2009

Doctors update

I had a doctors appointment on Wednesday....unfortunatly, Blood pressure is quite high....and not showing signs of going down. What was said was basically....26 or 27 weeks is generally when something is done about it, and since the only cure is delivery....well....I guess that is what is going to happen. I am 36 weeks on monday.....Doc appointment on Thursday...I will keep you posted.

I am sorta scared though....I have been through it with Gracie, and I know how close I came to a c- section....so I do know what can go wrong....but I pray that you all pray with me that I can put it all into Gods hands and trust and have faith that He will hold me in the palm of his hand throughout it all.

2 comments:

Carrie and Jim said...

Wow, so much has happened with you. I love, love your photos! Sorry that your blood pressure it up. I am sure that is scary but it sounds like you have a great doctor that knows what to do. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

You are in my prayers!

My story

Welcome to my blessed life!! Meet myself, a 32 year old stay at home momma. Meet hubby, who I have been married to for 14 years. We got married right out of high school, and while there have been many hardships, my husband is my best friend, and I wouldn't change a thing. We are living life with a 6 year old Grade oner, Gracie and 3 year old toddler, Alysha, which has its challenges, but we love every minute of it. God has blessed us with everything we need as well as tonnes of great friends and family.