Tuesday, June 09, 2009

A new Hobby

I finally updated my review blog....Talk about procrastinating!! http://lizziestest.blogspot.com

We are having a baby....I think it just sunk in!! haha! If I go full term, there is only 5 weeks left...wow!! How can that have happened??

4 weeks left until my baby's 3rd birthday....How did that happen??

4 weeks left until hubbys 30th birthday......Again....aren't we just out of high school??

I have big plans for the birthdays coming up, the only thing that could mess it all up is the baby coming...but we will do the best we can!

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, which I can say I am glad about, as I have been having quite a bit of pain the last few days and cramping....I would like the baby to come early, but not this early, 34 weeks is just a wee bit too early.

I have taken up a new hobby.....which I am hoping will one day not be a hobby anymore and perhaps be a lucrative business. I did my own belly pictures (which was not fun with the inexpensive camera we own now) and I have done some pictures of my little nephew Patrick (who by the way is a beautiful baby!) Let me know what you think?? Do you think I can make it in the photography world??

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow you are BUSY!!! What a gorgeous family... I hope everything is going really well for you...and that this last little bit doesn't seem like forever!

God bless-
Amanda

Anonymous said...

I love the pics and of course you know my thoughts on photography I think you can make it huge!!! Wishing you all the best love you lots!!

andrea said...

those are beautiful pictures! i really liked them! thinking of you as you are waiting for this baby and praying that baby can hold off a little longer!

Crystal said...

Your pictures are awesome :) if I lived closer I'd hire you. Good luck with the pending arrival of baby #2!

toomanywhatifs said...

I think your photos are lovely! Especially the belly shots, the lighting is really nice.

My story

Welcome to my blessed life!! Meet myself, a 32 year old stay at home momma. Meet hubby, who I have been married to for 14 years. We got married right out of high school, and while there have been many hardships, my husband is my best friend, and I wouldn't change a thing. We are living life with a 6 year old Grade oner, Gracie and 3 year old toddler, Alysha, which has its challenges, but we love every minute of it. God has blessed us with everything we need as well as tonnes of great friends and family.