Friday, September 23, 2011

Sickness woes.

I don't remember the last time I was sick and had to work.

I am not saying parenting isn't work. But it is something that you can still do croaking and in your pj's, without being too embarrassed by your kids laughing at you.

Being out and around other adults though is another story.....and I don't wanna......especially in my pj's

I have a family photo shoot tomorrow afternoon and I really truly can barely talk....and I feel like crapola...

Not good, here's hoping that I wake up tomorrow morning, fully cured.

Well at least not sounding like a door that needs oiling.

No comments:

My story

Welcome to my blessed life!! Meet myself, a 32 year old stay at home momma. Meet hubby, who I have been married to for 14 years. We got married right out of high school, and while there have been many hardships, my husband is my best friend, and I wouldn't change a thing. We are living life with a 6 year old Grade oner, Gracie and 3 year old toddler, Alysha, which has its challenges, but we love every minute of it. God has blessed us with everything we need as well as tonnes of great friends and family.