For those of you who don't know, my wonderful hubby has to go away from home every four to six weeks, for a week at a time, for his job. I HATE it. People tell me, whoo hoo, time for a party! But for me it isn't a time to celebrate. I do try my best to think positivly about it, but it is hard. I enjoy having him around, the adult company. When you have a toddler around you all day you get stuck it that toddler mentality, and when hubby comes home from work it pulls you out for a bit. However since I am sad and missing him quite a bit, I thought I would do a positives list and see if that lifts me up a bit.
1. I get the bed to myself
2. I don't have to cook full meals
3. I can go wherever I want without checking first
4. Gracie and I have lots of girl time
5. I have the computer all to myself, don't have to share.
6. I don't have to pick up after him
7. I don't have to clean discusting tupperware
8. I don't have to have anything done before he gets home
I really can't think of anymore at the moment!! It usually goes pretty quick and then he will be home again. I can't wait!!