Friday, October 16, 2009

Todays thoughts

Grocery shopping was wonderful!! It was a great shopping trip, both girls were so well behaved! Now today we had to go to Alysha's three month appointment, which went really well also. She is almost 14 Lbs...and has doubled her weight!!

I am so happy that I had surgery! I am feeling so much better, besides being tired....I can eat again, I can enjoy food. And I sure do enjoy food. I must be careful I don't gain all the weight back that I lost. But I am 100% back to normal!

I am very tired.....I remember being exhausted with Gracie as well, but at least back then hubby had a job where I could look forward to those nights where he would take over for me. At this job he is in now, his schedule is all over the place, so it is hard to look forward to sleep. On that front, hubby is looking for a new job. We thought this one was the way to go and maybe God wanted us to take it, but looking back...we aren't so sure we did the right thing. How is one to know? All the signs can point in the right direction, and you can still go wrong. Although one thing to trust in is that God makes all thing good so that is reassuring.

Next week I am going to try something new on my blog, each day I am going to devote to something that I am thankful for...I hope I can keep up with it....

No comments:

My story

Welcome to my blessed life!! Meet myself, a 32 year old stay at home momma. Meet hubby, who I have been married to for 14 years. We got married right out of high school, and while there have been many hardships, my husband is my best friend, and I wouldn't change a thing. We are living life with a 6 year old Grade oner, Gracie and 3 year old toddler, Alysha, which has its challenges, but we love every minute of it. God has blessed us with everything we need as well as tonnes of great friends and family.