2. Birthdays are good for you; the more you have, the longer you live.
3. Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open.
4. Ever notice that the people who are late are often much jollier than the people who have to wait for them?
5. How long a minute is depends on what side of the bathroom door you're on.
6. Dancing increases happiness.
7. If Wal-Mart is lowering prices every day, how come nothing is free yet?
8. You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
9. Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
10. Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened.
11. We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
12 A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
Have a blessed day!!