Monday, February 04, 2013

Excuses...

Its Monday again. The beginning of a new week. Which means I always try and get my head in the right space, whatever that may be, for the rest of the week.
This week, I am done with making excuses. I blogged last week about frustrations with weight loss, and I have to admit to myself that it is my own fault that I have these frustrations. One that I care so much to be frustrated and two, I pretty much know full well why I can't seem to loose the weight I want to loose.

80% of any weight loss program is the food you eat. 20% is exercise.

And since I love exercise and running, well......
I need to cut the food......I do well, but I am not consistent. And I am pretty sure that consistency is the key. As it usually is.
I know full well that I will eat the things I enjoy. In moderation. 

But until I get where I want to be, I need to behave!!!!

So here goes. Here's to a consistent week, and we will report back next Monday!
Have a blessed Day!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!!!

My story

Welcome to my blessed life!! Meet myself, a 32 year old stay at home momma. Meet hubby, who I have been married to for 14 years. We got married right out of high school, and while there have been many hardships, my husband is my best friend, and I wouldn't change a thing. We are living life with a 6 year old Grade oner, Gracie and 3 year old toddler, Alysha, which has its challenges, but we love every minute of it. God has blessed us with everything we need as well as tonnes of great friends and family.